The Cluster HAT interfaces a (Controller) Raspberry Pi 3B+ (or older A+/B+/2/3) with 4 Raspberry Pi Zeros (NOT included). Configured to use USB Gadget mode, it is an ideal tool for teaching, testing or simulating small scale clusters.
- USB Gadget Mode: Ethernet and Serial Console.
- Onboard 4 port USB 2.0 hub.
- Raspberry Pi Zeros (not included) are powered via Controller Pi GPIO
- Individual Raspberry Pi Zero power controlled via Controller Pi GPIO
- Connector for Controller Serial Console (FTDI Basic).
- Controller Pi can be rebooted without interrupting power to Raspberry Pi Zeros (network recovers on boot) (not available when using a Pi4 controller)
- Cluster HAT
- HAT standoffs and screws
- Short USB rope (colour may vary)
As with most things there are many ways to configure the ClusterHAT. If you know what you're doing with Linux kernel Gadget mode and networking you can probably skip most of these.
- Assembly - Connecting the ClusterHAT (plugging/unplugging the Pi Zeros).
- Software - Installing our Customised Raspbian for the Controller and Zeros.
- Control - Controlling power to the Pi Zeros
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.