Get more from :MOVE mini for the BBC microbit with the servo driven Bulldozer add-on. Code it via the MakeCode Editor and use your buggy as a construction robot
With this Bulldozer add-on for , everyone's favourite little programmable robot buggy just got much better. Robots often do more than just :MOVE from A to B, and with this add-on so can :MOVE mini.
Previously on :MOVE mini, we; drew shapes, controlled it via bluetooth, controlled it with a second , and we also coded a variety of light shows. Now, it can totally lift and carry stuff too!
This self assembly bulldozer add-on kit is made from the same materials as :MOVE mini, designed in keeping with the :MOVE mini aesthetic, and also comes with the servo required to move the bulldozer add-on up and down.
There is a very simple board hack that enables the control of the third servo, you can . Once the kit is fully assembled, the bulldozer arm can be coded with the Microsoft .
- This kit requires mechanical assembly.
- When attached to :MOVE mini this kit offers a fun introduction to the world of DIY robotics.
- Code it with the Microsoft .
- Use in conjunction with an App and control it over Bluetooth.
- Use the radio function and a second microbit as a controller.
- 1 x Set of Buldozer parts.
- 1 x Continous rotation servo.
- 4 x M2 6mm Pan head steel screw.
- 4 x M2 Hex Full width nut.
- 2 x Counter sunk M3 screw.
- Length: 110mm.
- Width: 50mm.
- Height: 75mm.
- 1 x .
- 1 x .
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.