The RasPiO Breadboard Pi Bridge is ideal for experimenting with Raspberry Pi circuits, prototyping and learning. The bridge PCB connects all available Raspberry Pi GPIO ports to a half-size breadboard.
Note: This is the PCB + header kit only. We also stock the full kit with covers and breadboard.
The RaspberryPi GPIO ports connect to a breadboard in numerical order (2-27), which means no pin counting and fewer wiring errors - just add your components to a breadboard and start controlling it with your Raspberry Pi!
Note - soldering will be required to attach the Raspberry Pi header, the header for the 26 GPIO pins and the 3V3/GND header
- Fits All 40-pin Pi Models
- 3V3 and GND connect to the breadboard power rails
- Build and control a circuit with very few additional wires
- Attach a breadboard to your Pi neatly, robustly and reversibly
- Make prototype circuits quickly and easily
- Make far fewer wiring errors, saving debugging time and potential damage
- PCB and headers only
- RasPiO Breadboard Pi Bridge PCB
- 30-way male header
- 2x20-way female header
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.