The RasPiO Breadboard Pi Bridge is ideal for experimenting with Raspberry Pi circuits, prototyping and learning. The bridge PCB connects all available Raspberry Pi GPIO ports to a half-size breadboard, with an elegant Perspex platform and cover holding it all neatly and robustly together.
Note: This is the full kit. We also sell a PCB + header only option.
The RaspberryPi GPIO ports connect to the breadboard in numerical order (2-27), which means no pin counting and fewer wiring errors - just add your components to the breadboard and start controlling it with your Raspberry Pi!
Note - soldering will be required to attach the Raspberry Pi header, the header for the 26 GPIO pins and the 3V3/GND header
- Fits All 40-pin Pi Models
- 3V3 and GND connect to the breadboard power rails
- Build and control a circuit with very few additional wires
- Attach a breadboard to your Pi neatly, robustly and reversibly
- Make prototype circuits quickly and easily
- Make far fewer wiring errors, saving debugging time and potential damage
- Perspex base, breadboard platform and Raspberry Pi cover
- Half size breadboard (400 points)
- Nylon nuts bolts and spacers to hold it all together
- RasPiO Breadboard Pi Bridge PCB
- 30-way male header
- 2x20-way female header
- 5x10mm LEDs + resistors
- GND wire to connect the ground rails together
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.