Woohoo, it's time for a Particle Mesh party! So why not cater for connectivity with the Particle Mesh Wi-Fi Bundle, a veritable smörgåsbord (yum!) to begin building mesh networking for your IoT project. Particle Mesh means you can create local networks that collect data, share messages, and connect to the Internet through a Particle gateway.
The bundle comes with three mesh-ready boards: the Argon, a powerful board that can act as a gateway between your home Wi-Fi network and your local Particle Mesh network and two Xenons, the end points or network repeaters, so you can start to experiment with a multi-device Particle Mesh network.
You might be looking at these dev boards and thinking "Hey wow you know they kinda look like Feathers!" Well you've won a fabulous prize because they are in fact Feather compatible! Yes, the brilliant engineers at Particle checked out our Feather spec, and made something that is pin compatible so you can use our massive collection of FeatherWings to add more capabilities. (Please note that there may not be Particle Mesh libraries for all the hardware we make, if you're not sure, check with them to see if there's a driver available for their IDE)
And, last but certainly not least, the bundle includes the Particle Debugger which gives you the power of professional debugging at a fraction of the cost. Using this accessory, you’ll be able to program Particle mesh-ready hardware over common interfaces like JTAG and SWD, using open source tools like GDB. Not only do you get the classic 2x5 cable but also socket headers for power, data, and even a bonus UART connection, very handy!
All Particle Hardware is designed from the ground up to work with the Device Cloud; a powerful set of tools and infrastructure to build, connect, and manage your IoT fleet. Prototyping is free and Particle customers receive 10 free cloud micro networks which means one gateway (like the Argon) and up to 10 additional devices (like Xenons). Please refer to their pricing documentation for more information.
- For specs and full details on each individual product, please refer to the docs here: https://docs.particle.io/
Pre-Orders! Here's how it works:
- You place your order as usual, all pre-order products are clearly marked as such
- We then import the stock you have requested in our next supplier shipment (Currently every Wednesday)
- As soon as the stock arrives in our warehouse, we will ship your full order to you (usually within 7-10 working days, but this can be longer!)
Item Specific Notes:
- The Official Raspberry Pi Beginner's Book - With Raspberry Pi Zero! - Stock is in, we're just waiting for some packaging! Expected to ship 12th Dec 2017
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.