The Raspbery Pi 26 Pin (2 x 13) GPIO Connector Header Extender with 90 Degree Angle can be used to raise the height of the GPIO pins on your Raspberry Pi. Each GPIO header will raise the height of the GPIO Pins by approximately 8mm and modify the angle of the pins by 90 degrees. The GPIO Header Extender can also be used to protect those sensitive pins from accidental bending or damage.
- Gold Plated 26 Pin Double Row (2x13) Socket Connector
- Extension for the Raspberry Pi GPIO Connectors
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 33.0 x 12.5 x 8.2 mm
- Pitch 2.54mm
- Contact Resistance Max 20 m?
- Nominal Current 3A
- Fully Tested on the Raspberry Pi Model B
- 90 Degree Angle
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.