The PiRelay V2 is a Raspberry Pi relay add-on board that provides a solution for controlling high current/voltage devices and makes your home appliances intelligent.
It's a nice solution for controlling devices that can't be directly controlled by the Raspberry Pi's Digital I/Os (GPIO). The standardised HAT form factor enables a smooth connection with Raspberry Pi.
The board includes indicator LEDs for easy debugging and can switch loads of up to 240VAC/7A, 30VDC/10A.
- Control 4 appliances
- Relay status indicators
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4, 3B+, 3, 2, Zero
- 40-pin stacking header
- Control PiRelay through PiRelay mobile app
- Make your home IoT enabled
- 1 x PiRelay V2 HAT
- 4 High-quality relays - loads up to 240VAC/7A, 30VDC/10A
- Standardized HAT shape and design
- LED status indicators for each relay
- 40-pin stacking header for accessing GPIO
- Connectivity of the Relay with Raspberry Pi without GPIO
- BCM GPIO 5 -> Relay 4
- BCM GPIO 6 -> Relay 3
- BCM GPIO 13 -> Relay 2
- BCM GPIO 19 -> Relay 1
- Comes with development resources, including examples in python
- Control through PiRelay app on Andriod