Looking for the best quality Ethernet cable for your project? Future-proof your setup and reduce EMI with this premium 2m Cat6A Ethernet cable with snagless, shielded cables and connectors!
Cat6A is a cable standard for 10 Gigabit Ethernet. The cable standard provides performance of up to 600MHz and is suitable for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet and 10 Gigabit Ethernet. CAT6A is backwards-compatible with previous standards such as Cat6, Cat5e and Cat5, yet offers greater potential bandwidth, transfer times and data transmission.
These high-quality cables use Screened and Shielded Twisted Pairs (SSTP). Each individual pair is screened by foil and features an overall outer sheath. This shielding protects the cable from EMI (Electro-Magnetic Interference). The cables also feature snagless shields to avoid breakage and quality shielded metal connectors with 50µ inch gold plate.
Available in black, white, retro grey, yellow and red (select above)!
- Supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet / 10GBASE-T: 10 Times faster than Gigabit Ethernet, 10GE (also called 10GbE or 10 GigE) supports a data rate of 10Gbits/s (billion bits per second)
- S/FTP (or S/STP): Screened and Foil (Shielded) Twisted Pair. Each individual pair is screened by foil and features an overall outer sheath. This shielding protects the cable from EMI (Electro-Magnetic Interference). 26 AWG copper.
- Snagless Connectors: The connectors feature a “bubble” which protects the locking clip on the RJ45 from damage or being snapped off during transport or installation
- Flush Moulded Strain Relief: The flush moulded design allows the patch cables to be installed side by side in high-density network switches. The strain relief allows the cables to move without damaging the cable or breaking away from the connector while it is plugged in a device
- LSZH: low Smoke Zero Halogen cable reduces the amount of toxic and corrosive gas emitted during a fire
- Tested and found to comply with the applicable electrical transmission characteristics specified in: ISO/IEC 11801 ED.2 and ANSI/TIA-568-C.2
- IEC 60332-1-2, RoHS Compliant and 3P Verified