The Grove I2C Motor Driver uses the popular motor driver chip - L298. In order to use the Grove interface to let a microcontroller like an Arduino control the Motor Driver, the I2C Grove interface is included.
There is also an ATmega8L chip on board to enable the I2C connection. You can also use this dual-channel motor driver to connect with a stepper motor which means you can control two motors at a time. The Arduino Library of this board is also available on Github.
- Product Wiki
- Grove - I2C Motor Driver Eagle File
- I2C Motor Driver V1.2 Demo Code
- L298 Datasheet
- 78M05 Datasheet
- File: Burn Firmware for Atmega8 using ISP
- Product number: Seeed 105020001
- 1x Grove - I2C Motor Driver