The HiFiBerry DAC+ Phone is a high-resolution digital-to-analogue converter for the Raspberry Pi (newer models with 40 pin GPIO connector).
This is a special sound card for the Raspberry Pi, optimized for one specific use case: the best audio playback quality.
The Phone version uses a phone jack instead of the RCA connectors for the smallest footprint possible.
- Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality Burr-Brown DAC with external low-jitter clock for best sound quality
- Hardware volume control. You can control the output volume using “alsamixer” or any application that supports ALSA mixer controls.
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables needed
- No soldering, comes as a pre-fabricated kit. You just plug it onto the Raspberry Pi, it conforms to the Raspberry Pi hardware-attached-on-top (HAT) specification.
- Compatible with all 40-pin Raspberry Pi models
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply
- Ultra-low-noise voltage regulator for optimal audio performance
- Comes with all components required to mount it. We include 4 M2.5x12mm spacers to fix the board onto the Raspberry Pi
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.