Now with WiFi! Not to be mistaken with the standard Raspberry Pi Zero, this new model has WiFi and Bluetooth built in!
We highly recommend adding our "Zero Essentials Kit", as it contains the relevant adapter cables, (aswell as a wide selection of GPIO headers) needed for the new Raspberry Pi Zero ports (more details below)
Raspberry Pi Zero W (Wireless) Details:
- BCM2835 (same as Pi 1) but up-clocked to 1GHz, so 40% faster
- 512MB RAM
- Mini HDMI
- USB On-The-Go port
- Micro USB power
- HAT-compatible 40-pin header
- Composite video and reset headers
- CSI camera connector
- 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
Raspberry Pi Zero WH (with pre-soldered header) Details:
Same as above, but with a 40-pin GPIO header professionally soldered on!
Essential Kit Details:
- 4 x Rubber Feet (To protect your Raspberry Pi Zero)
- 1 x MiniHDMI > HDMI adapter (to allow the use of standard HDMI cables)
- 1 x MicroUSB > USB adapter (to allow the use of standard USB devices)
- 2 x Single row, 20 pin GPIO headers
- 1 x Dual row, 40 pin female GPIO header
- 1 x Dual row, 40 pin right-angled GPIO header
- 1 x Dual row, 40 pin GPIO header
The entire kit comes in a small metal tin, ideal for keeping your Raspberry Pi Zero safe and protected.
Mega Kit Contents:
- Raspberry Pi Zero W
- *NEW* 16GB MicroSD (with OS installed)
- ThePiHut MicroUSB Shim
- ThePiHut Zero Essentials Kit (see above)
- Official Raspberry Pi 5V 2A PSU (UK, US, EU and Australia)
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.