The iot:bit is an expansion board based on IoT for the micro:bit. It uses an ESP8266 WiFi expansion board and serial port to communicate with the micro:bit.
It has all available IO ports extended from the micro:bit GVS connector, allowing you to connect other components. An onboard buzzer for sound is included alongside a real-time clock (RTC) for accurate timing without a power supply connected 24/7.
New version 2 - now compatible with the micro:bit V2!
- Integrated ESP12F WiFi
- Passive buzzer module
- Extended most IO ports by GVS
- Silk-screen indication onboard main components
- Separately lead IIC interface, directly plug in an OLED, BME280 and IIC etc
- Integrated buzzer and headphone jack
- Adaptive for building bricks (4 standard spacing building brick fixed holes)
- 1x iot:bit for micro:bit
CR1220 battery not included
|Maximum power current||800mA|
|WIFI module||ESP8266 ESP12F|
|RTC timing||DS1307 RTC|
|RTC timing battery||CR1220 button cell (NOT INCLUDED)|
|Size||71.00mm X 63.00mm|