The 60GHz MR60BHA1 millimeter-wave sensor module features human presence and motion perception, real-time analysis of the target's respiratory and heart rate, and reports the sleep status combined with long-term sleep posture and body movement collection. With high accuracy and private protection, it is an ideal solution for secure contactless biotic radar systems in consumer electronics and healthcare.
The module uses 60GHz mmWave radar technology to enable respiratory and heart rate detection and sleep evaluation. Based on the FMCW radar system and 1 transmit 3 receive (1T3R) antenna, the algorithm accurately scans the motion tomography of the human body and provides sleep detection of stationary and vital sign collection.
The detected area is a three-dimensional sector of 40° horizontally and 40° tilted and the measured distance of breath and heart rate detection is between 0.4-1.5 m, sleep and human presence detection should be ≤2.5m.
The radar supports secondary development, using a universal UART communication interface that provides an extra common protocol as 4 groups of I/O that are reserved by the user’s definition. It can also be equipped with a host computer to output detection status and data, and its several groups of GPIOs can be customized and developed by users.
- Enhanced Detecting Algorithm: Perception of human presence, stationery, respiratory and heart rate, and sleep state
- High Measured Accuracy: Achieve heart rate accuracy≥95% and respiratory rate accuracy ≥90%
- High Immunity against Interferences: Independ on temperature, humidity, noise, airflow, dust, light, and other environmental influences
- Privacy Protection: More secure identification than the vision-based devices, with no concern about privacy leakage
- Support Secondary Development: Adapt to various scenarios and applications
- Product number: Seeed 101990886
|Detection distance (thoracic)||0.4||1.5||m|
|Respiratory measurement accuracy||90||%|
|Heartbeat measurement accuracy||95||%|
|Observation set-up time||20||S|
|Operating voltage (VCC)||4.6||5||6||V|
|Operating current (ICC)||150||mA|
|Operating temperature (TOP)||-20||60||℃|
|Storage temperature (TST)||-40||80||℃|
|Operating frequency (fTX)||58||60||63.5||GHz|
|Transmitted power (Pout)||6||dBm|
|Antenna gain (GANT)||4||dBi|
|Horizontal beam (-3dB)||-20||20||o|
|Vertical beam (-3dB)||-20||20||o|
- Product Wiki
- Breathing and Heartbeat Radar Sensor Datasheet
- Breathing and Heartbeat Radar Sensor User Manual-V1.9
- The 5V pin is the power supply interface for the sensor.
- RX and TX are the data transmission interfaces for the sensor. RX means serial receive and TX means serial transmit.
- The human presence status output interface. You can use the level of these two pins to determine the current human movement in the environment.
- GP2 output: high level - occupied, low level - unoccupied.
- GP1 output: high level - active, low level - stationary.
- Flash firmware pinout: GND/3.3V/SWD/SWC
- Overhead input/output pins: GP3~GP6.
- 1x MR60BHA1 60GHz mmWave Radar Module