These are like the fancy electronics equivalent of the wire nuts electricians use to bind wires together. They are a lot easier to use as well! Each block connector has a metal block inside and three levers that snap open and close to bind stranded/solid-core wire. No screwdrivers required! They're super handy for free wiring and can handle up to 20A at 300V with UL listing so you can also use them for mains wiring. Use any wires from 12 AWG down to 28 AWG.
Each package comes with 3 pieces of 3-wire blocks.
- Connection method - CAGE CLAMP® CONNECTION
- Flammability rating per UL 94 - V2
- Cross section [mm²] - 4 mm²
- Cross section [AWG] - 24 - 12 AWG
- Rated voltage EN - 450 V
- Measured shock voltage - 4 kV
- Pollution degree - 2
- Nominal Current - 32 A
- Weight - 4.05 g
- Color - transparent
- Wiring type - Side-entry
- No. of connection Points - 5
- No. of potentials - 1
- Height - 8.3 mm / 0.327 in
- Width - 29.9 mm / 1.177 in
- Length - 18.6 mm / 0.732 in
- Strip length - 11 mm
Revision History: As of August 6, 2018 we're now shipping a new version of the Wago blocks that are smaller, lighter, transparent and easier to use.
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.