Spresense is a compact development board based on Sony’s power-efficient multicore microcontroller CXD5602. It allows developers to create IoT applications in a very short time and is supported by the Arduino IDE as well as the more advanced NuttX based SDK. The Spresense Extension Board has the following connectors in addition to Arduino Uno compatible pin sockets:
The Spresense main board and extension board are connected by a Board-to-Board (B-2-B) connector.
Note: This is just the extension board. You'll need the main board as well.
- Follow this link for more information on Sony's CXD5602 microcontroller
- GitHub Repository
- Spresense hardware and software guides and documentation
- Model name: CXD5602PWBEXT1
- Size: 68.6mm x 53.3mm
- Audio input / output: 4 ch analog microphone input or 8 ch digital microphone input, headphone output
- Digital input / output: 3.3 V or 5 V digital I/O
- Analog input: 6 ch (5.0 V range)
- External memory interface: microSD slot
- Operating conditions: Temperature: 10 - 40 ℃, Humidity: 30% - 80% (no condensation)
- Storage conditions: Temperature: -20 - 60 ℃, Humidity: 10% - 80%
Pre-Orders! Here's how it works:
- You place your order as usual, all pre-order products are clearly marked as such
- We then import the stock you have requested in our next supplier shipment (Currently every Wednesday)
- As soon as the stock arrives in our warehouse, we will ship your full order to you (usually within 7-10 working days, but this can be longer!)
Item Specific Notes:
- The Official Raspberry Pi Beginner's Book - With Raspberry Pi Zero! - Stock is in, we're just waiting for some packaging! Expected to ship 12th Dec 2017
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.