Sequent Microsystems Self-Test Card for the Mega-IO enables loop-back card for testing all I/O's of the MEGA-IO card.
The Self-Test card allows users to check the Mega-IO card from the command line and assists with debugging and isolating faults.
- 40 pin header pin-compatible with MEGA-IO only
- Loops Open Collector Outputs to Opto-isolated inputs
- Uses ADC Channel 7 Input to check DAC Output
- Resistor dividers for checking ADC Channels 1-6 and 8
- Loops GPIO 2 to 5, 1 to 3 and 4 to 6
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.