Having troubles with inadequate digital I/O when using arduino with robots or interactive media? This I2C to I/O module helps you solve the problem, Arduino has only two data lines (SCL-Analog PIN5, SDA-Analog PIN4) and I2C can transfer I / O module communication, to convert the 16 digital IO ports, read-write. 8 simultaneous parallel modules, each module can be set to address.
- Module power supply: +5 V
- 16 Digital IO port comes with internal pull-up
- Can be set to eight addresses (address range of 0x20 ~ 0x27)
- 8 modules simultaneously in parallel (I2C bus need to pull together)
- Module Size: 56x53mm (2.21x2.08 in)
- I2C To GPIO shield V2.0 x1