This cute pocket oscilloscope is a perfect companion to your tool box. For beginners, its a good starter scope - it is not as complicated as a benchtop scope so its easy to use. For advanced EE's, its useful as a scope-on-the-go, for field-debugging, when you don't want to drag your scope over, or when a floating-ground is needed (it will naturally do 'differential' measurements as long as its not plugged into a computer USB port). It's not a terribly fast scope, best used for signals up to 100KHz, and it is only a single channel, but we still find uses for it all the time, especially with analog projects! The new version 3.0 has a nice fully-metal case for increased durability
Please note! The case is metal, so do not use the DSO on high voltages above earth ground! Also, while plugged into a USB port, the ground probe and case will be connected to Earth ground through the PC so do not connect the ground probe to a voltage above Earth ground.
- Display: Full Color 2.8" TFT LCD 65K 320×240
- Analog bandwidth: 0 - 200KHz
- Max sample rate: 1Msps 12Bits
- Sample memory depth: 4096 Point
- Horizontal sensitivity: adjustable with indicator
- Vertical sensitivity: 10mV/Div~10V/Div (with ×1 probe)/ 0.5V/Div~100V/Div (with ×10 probe)
- Vertical position: adjustable with indicator
- Input impedance: >500KΩ
- Max input voltage: 80Vpp (by ×1 probe)
- Coupling: DCs
- Trig modes: Auto, Normal, Single, None, Scan and Fit; Rising/Falling edge/level trigger; Trig level adjustable with indicator; Trig sensitivity adjustable with indicator.
- Waveform Functions: Auto measurement: frequency, cycle time, duty cycle, peak voltage, RMS voltage, Average voltage and DC voltage; Precise vertical/horizontal measurement with markers; Hold/Run.
- Signal Generator: 10Hz~1MHz square wave
- Waveform storage: 2MB FLASH internal
- PC connection via USB: as SD card reader
- Upgrade: USB
- Power supply: 500mAh 3.7V Lithium battery/ USB
- Dimension (w/o probe) 91mm*62mm*13mm
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.