The PivotPi Starter Kit is perfect for getting started with animated robot projects on your Raspberry Pi! The PivotPi Starter Kit includes everything you need to get started building animated robot projects! This kit includes the PivotPi board, battery pack, 2 large servo motors and 4 small servo motors, Raspberry Pi, Ethernet Cable, Universal Power Adapter (UK/EU/US/AUS) and Pre-loaded SD card!
Visit our PivotPi Product Tutorials & Documentation page for step-by-step tutorials, technical specs, detailed product pictures, and sample code libraries.
PivotPi Base Kit:
- PivotPi Board
- Battery pack and cable
- 2 large servo motors & plastic hardware
- 4 small servo motors & plastic hardware
- Power Supply
- Ethernet Cable
- Raspberry Pi 3 B+
- microSD Card with Dexter Industries “Raspbian for Robots” software
What's Not Included?
- Computer, or a monitor, mouse, & keyboard for programming
- Batteries: PivotPi requires 4 AA batteries, which are not included.
- Servos connect to the PivotPi.
- The PivotPi works with all versions of the Raspberry Pi
- Software examples and API are provided by Dexter Industries (open-source repository on Github)
- Each PivotPi board can control up to 8 servos.
- PivotPi boards can be daisy-chained together and connected to our other robots including the GoPiGo & GrovePi (through the Grove ports).
- You can program the PivotPi in Python, Scratch, and other languages.