This is a 4-channel current and power monitor HAT designed for the Raspberry Pi.
Using the I2C or SMBus interface, it is easy to monitor each channel's current, voltage, and power consumption, as well as the voltage between both sides of the sampling resistor.
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header
- Supports Raspberry Pi Zero/2/3/4
- 4-channel monitoring via I2C/SMBus interface
- Onboard 0.1Ω 1％ sampling resistor, allows measuring bi-directional current up to 3.2A
- Embedded 12-bit ADC, supports multiple successive converting, 0~26V voltage measuring range
- Directly calculate and output measured power value through additional multiply register
- I2C control pins for connecting with other host boards
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Control interface: I2C/SMBus
- Sampling resistor: 0.1Ω 1%
- Voltage range: 0~26V
- Current range: ±3.2A
- Resolution: 0.8mA (±3.2A range) OR 0.1mA (±400mA range)
- Dimensions: 65mm × 30mm
- Mounting hole size: 3.0mm
Product Wiki: http://www.waveshare.com/wiki/Current/Power_Monitor_HAT
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.