The Round LCD HAT is a 1.28" round display expansion board for the Raspberry Pi with a 240×240 resolution, 65K RGB colours and a joystick!
The HAT attaches via the standard 40-pin GPIO header and utilises an embedded GC9A01 driver and SPI to communicate with the Raspberry Pi. This also keeps your GPIO pin usage to a minimum, leaving them available for the other parts of your project.
The 5-input Joystick gives your project a convenient physical input option that uses 5 GPIO pins for direction and selection commands. Program your own interface and menu system!
The pre-soldered board uses a stacking header, giving you easy access to the remaining GPIO pins via jumper wires.
- Compatible with all 40-pin Raspberry Pi models
- 1.28" round display
- 240x240 resolution
- 65K RGB colours
- Joystick control for direction and selection navigation
- 4-wire SPI using GC9A01 driver
- GPIO pins accessible via pre-soldered stacking header
- Dedicated GitHub repository and Product Wiki for details and instructions
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Pixel size: 0.135mm x 0.135mm
- Board dimensions: 56mm x 65mm
- Pixels: 240 x 240 resolution
- Display colour: 65K RGB
- Driver: GC9A01
- 1x Round LCD HAT
Raspberry Pi not included
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.