Perfect for the Argon ONE M.2 Case, this WD Blue 1TB M.2 SATA SSD will boot faster than a micro-SD card in your Raspberry Pi 4 and provide a huge amount of fast and reliable storage for all of your projects, games and files.
We chose to stock Western Digital M.2 SSDs for their fast performance, reliability and some of the lowest power consumption in the industry.
Please note: You will need the Argon ONE M.2 case to use this SSD with a Raspberry Pi, or a suitable (and compatible) M.2 to USB adapter cable.
- Capacity: 1TB
- Interface: SATA III 6Gb/s
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Sequential Read up to (MB/s): 560
- Average Active Power (mW): 60
- Max Read Operating (mW): 2,550
- Max Write Operating (mW): 3,750
- Slumber (mW): 56
- DEVSLP (mW): 5-12
- MTTF: Up to 1.75M hours
- Operating Temperatures: 0°C to 70°C
- Non-Operating Temperatures: -55°C to 85°C
- Operating Vibrations: 5.0 gRMS, 10-2000 Hz
- Non-Operating Vibrations: 4.9 gRMS, 7-800 Hz
- Shock: 1,500 G @ 0.5 msec half sine
- Certifications: FCC, UL, TUV, KC, BSMI, VCCI, Morocco
- Endurance TBW: 400
- Dimensions: 80mm x 22mm x 2.38mm
- Weight: 7g +/- 1g
- Part number: WDS100T2B0B
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.