The UPS PIco HV3.0 Terminals Block PCB is an advanced Terminal Block PCB that adds a wealth of extra functionality and development features to the innovative UPS PIco HV3.0!
Please Note. A UPS PIco is required for the Terminal Block PCB to function.
The following listed features are offered by the UPS PIco HV3.0 Terminals Block PCB:
- Terminals Block Connectivity on Independent from Raspberry Pi, and battery backed-up 3.3 V 150mA supply (available also when Raspberry Pi is not powered)
- Terminal Block Connectivity on ESD protected 1-wire interface (at 3.3V)
- Terminal Block Connectivity on Independent from Raspberry Pi and battery backed-up 5V source 750 mA (available also when Raspberry Pi is not powered)
- 12V RS232 Interface Level Converter connectable to the Raspberry Pi Primary Serial Port or Independent Secondary Serial Port offered by UPS PIco HV3.0A with Terminal Block Connectivity
- Terminal Block Connectivity on Auxiliary interface to the bi-stable (zero power) Relay offered by the UPS PIco HV3.0A
- Terminal Block Connectivity on Optical Isolated Interface – readable as digital or analog input offered by the UPS PIco HV3.0A
- Terminal Block Connectivity on ESD Protected 12 bit A/D converters pre-scaled to: 5V, 10V (user selectable) accessed by I2C on Raspberry Pi®
- Voltage Follower and scaled of 0 - 4.8V A/D with Terminal Block Connectivity (with very high input impedance)
- Terminals Block PCB itself
- Set of 4 pcs spacers (5mm), can be used as 2x10mm, depending to user/case installation
- Set of 2 pcs nuts
- Set of 3 Jumpers
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.