Need to connect a device to a CAN (Controller Area Network) for communication within an automobile and with other CAN devices? The Arduino MKR CAN shield will provide automotive CAN connectivity.
With this shield you can easily connect to a CAN (Controller Area Network) Bus. Discover new possibilities of interaction between your Arduino MKR Board and the CAN ecosystem.
The MKR CAN shield can simplify the connection of the MKR boards with industrial systems and especially with automotive applications. This shield opens a new set of possible applications like smart vehicles, autonomous cars and drones. A CAN connection also provides the possibility to connect a MKR board directly with several types of industrial grade sensors, motors and displays.
- Protocol: CAN Bus
- Interface: SPI<
- Circuit Operating Voltage: 3.3 V
- Controller: Microchip MCP2515 (datasheet)
- Transceiver: NXP TJA1049 (datasheet)
- Buck converter: Texas Instruments TPS54232 (datasheet)
- Vin (screw connector): 7 V - 24 V
- Vin (header): 5 V
- Compatibilty: MKR size / Switchable onboard termination resistor
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.