New! Version 2.1 comes with more sensors, now comes with an accelerometer, gyroscope, FET, calibrated temperature sensor and improved Bluetooth signal strength!
The only difference between Puck.js v2 and v2.1 is the change of magnetometer from ST LIS3MDLTR to Memsic MMC5603NJ. All existing code will work unmodified as long as it isn't using Puck.magRd/magWr for register-level access to the magnetometer.
Lithium Battery Shipping: This product can only be shipped to the UK. With this item in your cart your shipping options will be limited and may cost more than our usual rates. Why?
- Bluetooth Low Energy
- nRF52832 SoC - 64MHz ARM Cortex M4, 64kB RAM, 512kB Flash
- 7 x 0.1" GPIO (capable of PWM, SPI, I2C, UART, Analog Input)
- 2 x SMD GPIO (capable of PWM, SPI, I2C, UART)
- 1 x 200ma FET output
- ABS plastic rear case with lanyard mount
- Silicone cover with tactile button
- MMC5603NJ Magnetometer
- LSM6DS3TR-C Accelerometer/Gyro
- PCT2075TP Temperature sensor
- IR Transmitter
- Built-in light and battery level sensors
- Red, Green and Blue LEDs
- Pin capable of capacitive sensing
- Weight: 14g in the plastic case, 20g in packaging
- Dimensions of plastic case: 36mm dia, 12.5mm thick
- Dimensions of bare PCB: 29mm dia, 9mm thick
- Includes x1 Lithium Coin Cell 3V Battery
Note: Do not re-fit the PCB upside-down or force it into the case. If positioned correctly it should slide in. Forcing the PCB or fitting it upside-down could damage the aerial which will stop your Puck's Bluetooth from working correctly.
The Espruino family interacts well with NeoPixels. For more info, check out Espruino's page on the WS2811 and WS2812.
While the main advantage of the Espruino is its instant execution, it can also be used as a traditional board through a Web-based IDE hosted on your computer. The microcontroller also uses less power than Linux Boards (although its of course a lot less powerful as well) so will run longer on battery power. Simply take the Puck out of its packaging and get started! There's also much more info on the Espruino Puck.js page including tutorials, code examples, manuals, datasheets, and more!
- Board diameter: 29mm
- Board height: 8.3mm
- Weight: 7g
- Dimensions of plastic case: 36mm diameter, 12.5mm thick
- As of October 13th, 2021 we are now shipping version 2.1 of the Puck.js
Check out Espruino's Getting Started Guide for tutorials and more.
For product support, replacement parts and warranty for Espruino products click here.
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.