The ZeroBorg is our add on board for controlling motors using the Raspberry Pi Zero. It's small size means it fits neatly below a Raspberry Pi Zero and opens up endless possibilities for tiny robot designs.
The ZeroBorg can control up to 4 motors independently and is stackable via I2C, so you can keep adding ZeroBorgs (and our other compatible I2C boards) to control additional motors!
ZeroBorg is fully customisable, so you can match your ZeroBorg to your project you're making! The following optional add-ons are compatible with the ZeroBorg:
- A 5V DC/DC regulator to power the Pi as well as the motors,
- An infrared sensor to control the motors via an infrared remote control,
- A 9V battery clip to power the Pi and the motors.
The ZeroBorg "Basic" has none of the above optional add-ons, it is the ZeroBorg Motor Controller Board only. We also provide the ZeroBorg with all the additional components soldered so you can plug in your robot and go!
Click on the "Related Products" tab to see the full selection of ZeroBorgs in all their glory!
Each ZeroBorg has:
- 4 full H-Bridges
- Capability of driving 4 motors or 2 stepper motors
- 2A peak or 1.5A RMS per bridge
- An on board fast blow fuse at 5A
- Designed to run off a 9V power source Max range 2.7V to 10.8V (To power the RPi Zero 7V minimum)
- 2 analogue inputs, which are great for sensors
- I2C communication, allowing daisy chaining to other boards
- Fully soldered and ready to use.
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.