WDLabs - Smart Cable for Raspberry Pi Compute Module
The WD Smart Cable Module incorporates a Raspberry Pi Compute Module into a cable configuration, designed to streamline Raspberry Pi applications in a compact and flexible form factor.
The module includes two USB ports, a 10/100 Ethernet jack, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi capabilities, and a multi-function push button (for power on/off and CM programming mode initiation).
Common uses include a wireless drive, a USB Camera streaming/recording device, or wireless-connected NAS.
Please Note. This product requires the Raspberry Pi Compute Module for use (Not Included)
- Adapter board (for Raspberry Pi Compute Module)
- Snap case
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi dongle
- 10/100 Ethernet jack
- Multi-function push button
- Raspberry Pi Compute Module
- 5V Power Adapter (2A minimum recommended)
- USB power cable (good-quality, low resistance USB power cable, 24" or shorter recommended)
- External storage device