TroPi - RGB LED Trophy Board
LEDBorg has had an upgrade! The TroPi is a fully programmable plug and play RGB LED board, which features 5 tri-coloured superbright LEDs controllable from the Raspberry Pi!
This board is a great starting point for learning about GPIO control with the Pi through an easy to use GUI or from the command line.
TroPi is fully compatible with all flavours of the Raspberry Pi (including Pi Zero), and can be combined with our laser cut prize plaques to offer marvellous and unique prizes for contestant winners!
- Plug & Play RGB LED Board for the Raspberry Pi B+/2/3/3B+/Zero/ZeroW
- 5 x Super Bright RGB LEDs (APA102Cs)
- Individually Controllable LEDs
- Fully Assembled (No Soldering Required)
- Can be combined with our laser cut winners plaques to make unique prizes!
- Ultra-low profile design sits directly on top of the Pi's GPIO & fits in most Pi cases
The code and examples for TroPi also lives in the TroPi GitHub Repo.
If you want to cut your own TroPi Trophy, our cut files are available here: