TroPi - RGB LED Trophy Kit (DIY)
LEDBorg has had an upgrade! The TroPi is a fully programmable plug and play RGB LED board, which features 5 tri-coloured superbright LEDs controllable from the Raspberry Pi!
The TroPi "Blank" Kit is a DIY acrylic plate & TroPi made so you can Dremel your own awesome TroPi creation! Each kit includes the following:
Please note. Raspberry Pi Zero, PSU & MicroSD etc. are not included, and will need to be purchased separately. We highly recommend the Pi Zero WH for use with the TroPi.
TroPi is a great starting point for learning about GPIO control with the Pi through an easy to use GUI or from the command line.
TroPi is fully compatible with all flavours of the Raspberry Pi (including Pi Zero), and can be combined with our laser cut prize plaques to offer marvellous and unique prizes for contestant winners!
- Plug & Play RGB LED Board for the Raspberry Pi B+/2/3/3B+/Zero/ZeroW
- 5 x Super Bright RGB LEDs (APA102Cs)
- Individually Controllable LEDs
- Fully Assembled (No Soldering Required)
- Can be combined with our laser cut winners plaques to make unique prizes!
- Ultra-low profile design sits directly on top of the Pi's GPIO & fits in most Pi cases
Click the "Related Articles" tab above for getting started guides, build instructions, code examples and more.
The code and examples for TroPi also lives in the TroPi GitHub Repo.