LEDBorg has had an upgrade! The TroPi is a fully programmable plug and play RGB LED board, which features 5 tri-coloured superbright LEDs controllable from the Raspberry Pi!
The TroPi Trophy Kit is perfect for events of all ages! Give your attendee's a prize worth taking home in the form of a TroPi Trophy! Each kit includes the following:
- 3 x TroPi LED Boards
- 1 x 1st Place Acrylic Plate
- 1 x 2nd Place Acrylic Plate
- 1 x 3rd Place Acrylic Plate
- 3 x Top Plates
- 3 x Bottom Plates
- Mounting Gear to put your trophies together!
Please note. Raspberry Pi Zero's, PSU's & MicroSD's etc. are not included, and will need to be purchased separately. We highly recommend the Pi Zero WH for use with the TroPi.
TroPi is a great starting point for learning about GPIO control with the Pi through an easy to use GUI or from the command line.
TroPi is fully compatible with all flavours of the Raspberry Pi (including Pi Zero), and can be combined with our laser cut prize plaques to offer marvellous and unique prizes for contestant winners!
- Plug & Play RGB LED Board for the Raspberry Pi B+/2/3/3B+/Zero/ZeroW
- 5 x Super Bright RGB LEDs (APA102Cs)
- Individually Controllable LEDs
- Fully Assembled (No Soldering Required)
- Can be combined with our laser cut winners plaques to make unique prizes!
- Ultra-low profile design sits directly on top of the Pi's GPIO & fits in most Pi cases
Click the "Related Articles" tab above for getting started guides, build instructions, code examples and more.
The code and examples for TroPi also lives in the TroPi GitHub Repo.
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.