This compact soldering station features a digital display and low profile casing. Its compact design will fit on any tool bench and is small enough for convenient storage. The efficient, thermostat-controlled, 60-watt output of provides almost instant working temperatures with outstanding precision. Temperature can be read and adjusted using the high contrast LCD display within a range of 200°C ~ 480°C (392 ~ 896°F).
The Tenma soldering station features three programmable pre-set temperature buttons, a lightweight iron, long-life ceramic heating element, one tip, soldering stand and cleaning sponge.
- Digital Temperature Control
- Antistatic ESD Safety
- Easy Read White-on-Blue LCD Display
- °C / °F Selectable Temperature Readout
- Three Programmable Preset Temperature Buttons
- Temperature Range - 200°C ~ 480°C (392 ~ 896°F).
- Precise Temperature Control and Digital Temperature Calibration
- Includes Soldering Iron, Tip, Stand & Sponge
- Two-Core Heating Element
- Supply Voltage - 230V (220-240V) / 50Hz
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.