Please note a charging cable is not included. You'll need a micro-USB to USB cable to charge this up! Please also note, this is a bluetooth controller, so either requires a bluetooth dongle or bluetooth compatible Raspberry Pi.
- V2 DualShock 4, Redesigned for improved gameplay. The DualShock 4 wireless controller features familiar controls while incorporating new ways to interact with games and other players.
- Improved dual analogue sticks and trigger buttons offer an even greater sense of control, while the touch pad opens up more ways to play.
- LED bar visible on touch pad. The built-in touch pad reveals a strip of the light bar, so you can instantly see any changes to your character's status. The bar is designed to bring a simpler way to easily identify players and quickly see useful game information, like when a character is low on health or has been damaged.
- Share button makes it easy to broadcast triumphs and accomplishments by streaming live gameplay to Ustream or uploading recorded videos to Facebook.
- Integrated 3.5mm audio jack
- Built-in accelerometer and gyroscope detect motion, tilt and rotation
- Charging available from any USB port and data transfer via USB cable
- Enhanced analog sticks and triggers
- Integrated speakers
Payment & Accreditations