The fabulously designed SmartiPi Touch case provides a neat, sleek and sturdy look for the official Raspberry Pi 7" touch display and Raspberry Pi. This is the smooth version case which does not feature a LEGO®* mountable front. The case does feature wall mounts and is fully HAT compliant.
The display is secured into the case with four screws, and a Raspberry 3, Pi 2, B+ or A+ can then be enclosed in the compartment on the back of the case. A simple door covers the the Pi when it is in the compartment and the ribbon cable that comes with the display connects into the Raspberry Pi DSI port. The stand has a pivot that allows you to adjust the angle of the screen, and includes a dual split micro USB cable for powering.
If you need a little more space for your project, we now stock extra deep covers for the SmartiPi touch cases! You can choose between a 15mm deep cover and 37mm deep cover. These simple covers screw into the back VESA mounts on the SmartiPi Touch with the four included screws.
The SmartiPi Touch Case Features
- A large base with rubber feet to prevent slipping on smooth surfaces.
- 125° smooth pivot that allows you to adjust the angle of the screen
- Base holes for stand or wall mounting
- 75mm M4 VESA mount points on the back in a square pattern
- The micro USB Y power cable (included) will allow you to power the display and Raspberry Pi simultaneously
- You can even cut out the knockout in the door with a razor blade and use heat sinks with the door.
- HAT boards can be added to the Pi whilst in situ
*LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this product.
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.