Seagate 1TB 2.5" External Hard Drive - RPi Tested
The Seagate 1T 2.5" External Hard Drive has been tested for compatibility on the Raspberry Pi, and is compact and perfect for on-the-go hacking or media centre storage!
For best results, we recommend that you connect any hard drives via a USB Hub, which will ensure the stability of your system. Setup is simple and straightforward; simply connect the single USB cable to a spare USB port and follow our short tutorial on how to install an external hard drive on the Raspberry Pi. The drive is powered from the USB cable, we've tested it with the Raspberry Pi on both Raspian and XBMC, and had no problems at all!
- 1TB storage space
- Hot Swap Function
- USB powered
- Drag and drop file saving, right out of the box
- Fast data transfer with USB 3.0 connectivity (USB 2.0 Backward Compatible)
- Instantly add more storage capacity to your computer
- Take large files with you on-the-go
- Sleek designed storage solution for all your photos, music, videos and documents
- 2 year limited warranty
- Height: 15.5mm
- Width: 81.1mm
- Length: 122.3mm
- Weight: 0.17kg