Ryanteck RTk.GPIO (PC GPIO Interface)
Bring the world of physical computing to your PC or Mac by adding GPIO to your PC Or Mac with the Ryanteck RTk.GPIO!
The RTk.GPIO is a Plug & Play USB Device which adds 28 x Raspberry Pi style GPIO pins to your computer!
Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux this board allows you to add GPIO to your computer.
The Ryanteck RTk.GPIO Features:
- Adds 28 GPIO to your computer
- Powered over USB
- Compatible with Windows, Mac & Linux
- Made in Norfolk, United Kingdom
- Ideal for learning about electronics using real-world inputs & outputs.
- Use it to control LEDs, Add a LCD display to your computer, control a robot or more! (Example projects require other components to create.)
- Compatible with most Raspberry Pi add-ons that use GPIO, this device is ideal to use with your exsisting add-ons, HATs or pHATs.
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8 & 10. OSX 10.11, macOS 10.12, Ubuntu 16.04, Raspbian & other major linux distributions.
- Designed by Ryanteck LTD. Made in the UK