This excellent beginners digital multimeter comes complete with test leads and battery - perfect for new Raspberry Pi users. Plus, it looks a little like a bumble bee!
What do you need a multimeter for?
A multimeter measures electrical properties such as AC or DC Voltage, Current, and Resistance. You can use it on batteries, electrical components, switches, power sources, motors, circuits and any other electrical device you can think of to diagnose malfunctions and narrow down their cause! If your Raspberry Pi's malfunctioning you can use your new multimeter to find out what's wrong!
Capable of Accurately Measuring:
- DC Voltage - 200mV to 600V -
- AC Voltage - 200V to 600V -
- DC Current - 2mA to 10A -
- Resistance - 200Ohm to 2M Ohm
- High Safety, conforms to IEC1010 600V CATIII
- Durable, rugged, rubber coating - safe from drops and liquid spills.
- AC/DC Voltage, DC current and resistance measurements
- Accuracy ± 0.5%
- Data hold
- Battery test
- Auto power off and low battery indication
- Supplied with test leads and 9V battery
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.