RPi Modular Mini Breadboard - Yellow
These colourful quarter size breadboards are perfect for small prototyping projects for the Raspberry Pi. With 7 colours to choose from and easy clip action on each board, you can colour code your prototyping projects as they grow, and rapidly snap extra boards together! Each board is 3.5cm x 4.5cm and has 170 tie points - just enough room to build and test a circuit! Tie points are arranged in 34 x 5 pin rows.
Each board features a self-adhesive backing and a single board will fit alongside the Raspberry Pi inside most cases - two boards will fit within the footprint of the Raspberry Pi. There's also two mounting holes for M2 screws on each board, to anchor them down!
- Available in 7 different colours, black, white, red, green, yellow, blue and transparent - why not mix n' match with your ModMyPi Raspberry Pi Case!
- Modular clip function - rapidly snap and unsnap boards and circuits as your project grows
- Self-adhesive backing.
- M2 Mounting Points (screws not included)
- 170 tie points arrange in 34 rows of 5 pins.
- 3.5cm x 4.5cm
- 9.7mm thick, including sticky foam on the bottom
- Weight: 38.9g