Rii RT518/K18 Wireless Keyboard With Touchpad
Please Note. Tighter shipping regulations introduced in 2017 relating to the shipping of battery products means this item can only be shipped in quantities of up to 2 units via Royal Mail Air services, or up to 4 units via DHL air services. There are no quantity limits to the UK and certain EU destinations via DHL ground services - your shipping options will reflect this. For a full list of available Lithium Battery shipping destinations please click here.
This gorgeous keyboard and touchpad combo from Rii is perfect for Pi hacking and media surfing! The Rii RT518/K18 is a full sized version of the popular Riitek Ultra Mini Wireless Mouse & Keyboard, and features a full-sized keybaord with multimedia keys and a large touchpad! This is an official Riitek product, not one of the many lousy imitation products that are on the market. It also features an internal rechargeable battery and integrated USB cable, so just charge it up and you're ready to go!
This is the wireless USB version, which features a paired USB nano dongle. Simply plug the nano USB dongle into your Pi, and your plug and play ready to hack!
The Riitek RT518 Full Sized Wireless Mouse and Keyboard Features:
- Tested for compatibility with the Raspberry Pi.
- Plug and Play (No Installation Required) with all current Raspberry Pi Operating Systems inc. Raspian, XBMC and OpenELEC
- Require's only one USB port to operate the mouse and touchpad simultaneously.
- Does NOT require external power - Nano Dongle Utilises Just 21.5mA
- Does NOT require batteries! - This is a rechargable unit, and comes with an integrated USB cable that can be charged via your Raspberry Pi!
- Standby Time - 500 - 700 hours
- High Sensitivity 'Notebook Style' Touch-Pad.
- QWERTY Keyboard Layout (UK)
- Soft-Touch Tactile Feedback Keyboard.
- 2.4Ghz wireless technology for increased wireless range (up to 10 Metres)
- Nano wireless USB receiver can be stored easily and can be left plugged into your Pi without protruding or being damaged.
- Button Life: 1.5 Million Presses
- Dimensions: 325 * 123 * 17mm
Nano dongle situated inside the keyboard on the reverse of the pad.