ReSpeaker 2-Mics Pi HAT is a dual-microphone expansion board for Raspberry Pi designed for AI and voice applications! This means that you can build a more powerful and flexible voice product that integrates Amazon Alexa Voice Service, Google Assistant, and so on with your Raspberry Pi B+/2/3/Zero/ZeroW!
The ReSpeaker is based on the Cirrus Logic WM8960, a low power stereo codec and features 2 microphones on both sides of the board for collecting sounds. It also provides 3 x APA102 RGB LEDs, 1 x User Button and 2 x on-board Grove interfaces for expanding your applications. What is more, 3.5mm Audio Jack or JST 2.0 Speaker Out are both available for audio output.
Note: This product does not include the Pi Zero board!
- Raspberry Pi compatible (Supports Raspberry Pi Zero/Zerow/B+/2/3)
- pHAT Size
- 2 Grove Interfaces: Supports GPIO and I2C
- Programmable Button and LED: 1 x button and 3 x LEDs
- Cirrus Logic WM8960 Audio Codec
- Two types audio output socket : 3.5mm Audio Jack, JST2.0 Speaker Out
- Far field support (up to 3 meters)
Please visit Seed Studio's wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to Seed Studio's forum.
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.