Keep your Raspberry Pi Zero super cool with this Raspberry Pi Zero Heat Sink!
The Raspberry Pi Zero Heat Sink consists of a single, high quality aluminium heat sink, selected to perfectly match the size of the Broadcom SOC on the Raspberry Pi Zero. The kit also includes a length of thermal adhesive tape, to clamp the heatsink down securely and create a perfect heat-transfer bond. The heatsink itself is a "low profile" unit measuring 11.8mm x 11.8mm square base and 8mm tall.
Why do I need a Heat Sink Kit for my Raspberry Pi?
- Keep your Raspberry Pi cool without the need for noisy fans.
- Extend the life of your Raspberry Pi and reduce the risk of hardware failure.
- It looks good!
- 1 x Black Anodised Aluminium Heat Sinks.
- Compact, and Able to Fit in Most Raspberry Pi Cases (Including the ModMyPi case).
- High quality Thermal Adhesive Tape for Easy Application.
- Thermal Resistance 25°C/W.
- Broadcom CPU Heat Sink - 11.8mm x 11.8mm x 8mm
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.