Raspberry Pi Heat Sink Kit - Gold
Keep your Raspberry Pi super cool with this Raspberry Pi Heat Sink Kit!
New larger heatsinks for the Raspberry Pi 2/3!
The ModMyPi Raspberry Pi Heat Sink Kit consists of two high quality aluminium heat sinks, each selected to perfectly match the size of the main heat out-put components on your Raspberry Pi board. The kit also includes a length of thermal adhesive tape, to clamp each heatsink down securely and create a perfect heat-transfer bond. The heatsinks are designed to fit on top of the Broadcom and Ethernet SOC's.
Why do I need a Heat Sink Kit for my Raspberry Pi?
- Keep your Raspberry Pi cool without the need for noisy fans.
- Extend the life of your Raspberry Pi and reduce the risk of hardware failure.
- It looks good!
- 2 x Gold Anodised Aluminium Heat Sinks.
- Compact, and Able to Fit in Most Raspberry Pi Cases (Including the ModMyPi case).
- High quality Thermal Adhesive Tape for Easy Application.
- Thermal Resistance 25°C/W.
- Large Broadcom CPU Heat Sink - 14mm x 14mm x 14mm
- Medium Ethernet Controller Heat Sink - 10mm x 10mm x 10mm
The heat sink kit is design to fit in to all ModMyPi, PiBow, Multicomp and Cyntech Raspberry Pi cases available from the ModMyPi website.