Raspberry Pi 3B+ "SNES" Case (Super Ursus)
We love Retro Gaming on the Raspberry Pi! So, when this SNES inspired Raspberry Pi case landed on our doorstep, we couldn't resist!
The Super Ursus was designed by Kintaro with a "true-to-nature look", and comes with a custom heat sink, working buttons and a lot of love. Not forgetting the tinkerers of course! The front USB lids can be clicked out for the creatives that want to add their own USB front ports.
Get the true retro experience, and re-live your childhood. This SNES case is designed to fit the Raspberry Pi and the firm design, made out of injection moulded plastic, is held together with the 4 provided bolts!
Designed with cooling in mind, the case features top, side and bottom air vents, and includes a large black anodised aluminium heat sinks for the Pi's SoC & Ethernet Controller.
The case features easy access to all the Pi's ports including the the SD-Card without opening the case.
- Inspired by the Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES)
- Super Ursus Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
- Functional sliding Power button and Click-to-Reset button
- LED lights up when powered on
- Features easy access for all ports USB, ethernet etc. including Micro SD Card slot (No GPIO access)
- Includes Large Black Anodised Aluminium Heat Sinks for cooling
- Hacker friendly. Easy to remove USB front lids to add your own USB front ports
- Top. Side & Bottom Air Vents
- By Kintaro