Raspberry Pi 3 "NES" Case
We love Retro Gaming on the Raspberry Pi! So, when this NES inspired Raspberry Pi case landed on our doorstep, we couldn't resist!
Get the true retro experience, and re-live your childhood. This NES case is designed to fit the Raspberry Pi and the firm design, made out of injection moulded plastic, is held together with the 4 provided bolts!
Designed with cooling in mind, the case features top and bottom air vents, and includes 2 x black anodised aluminium heat sinks for the Pi's SoC & Ethernet Controller.
The case features easy access to all the Pi's ports including the the SD-Card without opening the case.
- Inspired by the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)
- Flip-up front panel for USB Port Access
- Features easy access for all ports including Micro SD Card slot (No GPIO access)
- Includes 2 x Black Anodised Aluminium Heat Sinks for cooling
- Top & Bottom Air Vents
- Branded "Old Skool Entertainment System" & Includes Kintaro Stickers
- By Old Skool Tools & Kintaro