We love Retro Gaming on the Raspberry Pi! So, when this NES inspired Raspberry Pi case landed on our doorstep, we couldn't resist!
Get the true retro experience, and re-live your childhood. This NES case is designed to fit the Raspberry Pi and the firm design, made out of injection moulded plastic, is held together with the 4 provided bolts!
Designed with cooling in mind, the case features top and bottom air vents, and includes 2 x black anodised aluminium heat sinks for the Pi's SoC & Ethernet Controller.
The case features easy access to all the Pi's ports including the the SD-Card without opening the case.
- Inspired by the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)
- Flip-up front panel for USB Port Access
- Features easy access for all ports including Micro SD Card slot (No GPIO access)
- Includes 2 x Black Anodised Aluminium Heat Sinks for cooling
- Top & Bottom Air Vents
- Branded "Old Skool Entertainment System" & Includes Kintaro Stickers
- By Old Skool Tools & Kintaro
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.