Power Bank - 20,000mAh 5V 2.4A USB Portable Power Supply
Please Note. Tighter shipping regulations introduced in 2017 relating to the shipping of battery products means that this product can only be shipped to UK and certain EU destinations via DHL ground services - your shipping options will reflect this. For a full list of available Lithium Battery shipping destinations please click here. We cannot ship this product via any air services and, if your country is not listed, we cannot ship this product to you.
Our new updated 20,000mAh power bank from ModMyPi is the most powerful portable solution for keeping your Raspberry Pi powered anywhere! Boasting a massive 20,000mAh power capacity and dual 5V 2.4A output USB ports, this portable charger has enough juice to keep your Raspberry Pi's powered for extended hacking periods.
We tested a single Raspberry Pi 2 Model B running 1080p Stargate-SG1 via OpenELEC, and it lasted for over 28 hours! You can view a timelapse video of the Raspberry Pi power bank test here.
This power bank also features dual USB ports (2x 5V @ 2.4A), so you can power two Raspberry Pi's at the same time! It's also compatible with almost any USB device, and has enough juice to fully charge a smart phone more than 6 times over, or provide hours of additional usage for tablets, mp3 players, eBook readers & many more. Our power bank includes a USB to micro USB cable and a bright blue digital power indicator (so you can tell when the power will run out)
20,000mAh Power Bank Features:
- Dual USB Outputs 5V 2.4A & 5V 2.4A
- Input Charging 5V 2A (9 - 10 hour charge time)
- Dimensions: 170mm x 80mm x 20mm
- Huge 20000mAhCapacity
- Smooth Black Finish
- Blue Charge Remaining Status LEDs
- Ultra reliable A+ Lithium-Ion Battery with over 500 Battery Charge-cycles
- Short-circuit protection - Automatic shutdown if a short circuit detected
- Over-current protection - Automatic shutdown if a over current detected
- Please not that this power bank can only discharge OR charge. You can not power your Pi from the power bank whilst charging it.