Pixy CMUcam5 Image Sensor
Share this Product
Do you want to add a pair of eyes to your robot? This image sensor can do it.
Pixy is a smart vision sensor you can quickly "teach" your robot to find objects. It saves your time by only outputting the object data you're interested in. Pixy is flexible - use it with the microcontroller of your choice. It connects directly to Arduino with the included cable, and fully supports Raspberry Pi and BeagleBone Black with included software libraries. It comes with mounting hardware to attach to your robot creation. The firmware, software and hardware are open source, so you can tweak to your heart's delight. Free tech support is included on the CMUcam wiki!
- Processor: NXP LPC4330, 204 MHz, dual core
- Image sensor: Omnivision OV9715, 1/4", 1280x800
- Lens field-of-view: 75 degrees horizontal, 47 degrees vertical
- Lens type: standard M12 (several different types available)
- Power consumption: 140 mA typical
- Power input: USB input (5V) or unregulated input (6V to 10V)
- RAM: 264K bytes
- Flash: 1M bytes
- Available data outputs: UART serial, SPI, I2C, USB, digital, analog
- Dimensions: 2.1" x 1.75" x 1.4"