PiBow Audio - Raspberry Pi Case for IQAudio HATs
The most stylish and protective case for the Raspberry Pi now redesigned for use with the RaspberryPi-DAC+
- Supports and protects your RaspberryPi-DAC+ with your Pi!
- Longer bolts allow you to mount your Pibow to your project with ease (or you can cut them to size with normal kitchen scissors)
- Etched port markings and cable escapes
- Clear top and base leave your DAC visible
- Leaves all ports accessible
- Made from lightweight high-quality cast acrylic
- Great for hacking and tinkering!
- Made in Sheffield, UK
Crafted out of unique layers including a transparent top and base that leave your DAC visible inside. Each layer is laser-cut from high-quality cast acrylic and once stacked they securely contain a Raspberry Pi with a RaspberryPi-DAC+ while leaving the primary ports, including the camera port, and display port accessible. Just choose the version which is suitable for your model Raspberry Pi
Weighing only 92 grams the case is lightweight and ideal for mounting to any surface. No tools are required for assembly or disassembly.