The Pi-Digi+ plugs directly on the Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2/3, there’s no need to solder or modify your Raspberry Pi and you can be enjoying Full HD optical or electrical digital audio in minutes.
We've used the WM8804, added IQaudIO build quality, electrical isolation as standard and re-exposed the Pi's 40way header so you can add other "bells and whistles".
A fully HAT compliant Raspberry Pi expansion board with EEPROM support, the Pi-Digi+ delivers Full HD audio from your Raspberry Pi with driver support already in the official Raspbian Linux distribution.
- Raspberry Pi HAT (A+/B+/2/3) compliant accessory
- Full-HD audio – up to 24-bit/192kHz playback
- Built in Electrical isolation
- Wolfson WM8804
- Advanced ESD protection
- Uses the digital I2S audio signals to reduce CPU load over USB audio solutions
- Raspberry Pi powered, no external power requirements
- Industry standard audio quality RCA and optical connectors
- Fully built and tested Raspberry Pi accessory
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.