IQaudIO Pi-DACZero Full-HD Audio Card
The new Pi-DACZero from IQaudIO features the Texas Instruments PCM5121 DAC in a tiny form factor designed for the Raspberry Pi Zero! As the Pi-DACZero uses the same audio chipset family as the previous Pi-DAC+, full Linux device driver support is already built into the official Raspbian Linux distribution.
The Pi-DACZero plugs on the Raspberry PiZero, and comes with an soldered header, and mounting stand-off's, so you can mount as required!
The Pi-DACZero also supports the optional DACZeroHeadphone board delivering, for the first time, an all in one Full HD audio experience for those who listen through headphones on the Pi Zero, volume is again hardware based under software control and shared with Line Out.
The Pi-DACZero Features:
- Raspberry Pi Zero compliant accessory
- Full-HD audio – up to 24-bit/192kHz playback
- Integrated hardware volume control (via ALSA), full 2v RMS
- Class leading audio; 106db SNR, and -92db THD
- Audiophile TI Burr Brown 32-bit/384kHz DAC (TI PCM5121)
- Advanced ESD protection
- Uses the digital I2S audio signals to reduce CPU load over USB audio solutions
- Raspberry Pi Zero powered, no external power requirements
- Industry standard audio quality Phono/RCA connectors
- Support for optional Rotary Encoder 3pin header
- Support for the optional IQaudIO DACZeroHeadphone board
- Fully tested Raspberry Pi accessory
- Designed and manufactured in the UK