Having connectors on multiple sides makes it difficult to house the Raspberry Pi Model B for industrial applications. Lincoln Binns has designed the Pi-Box Pro to solve this problem!
The Pi-Box Pro industrial case come with an extender board, bringing the HDMI and Micro USB sockets to the same end as the USB & Ethernet! The Pi-Box Pro can be mounted to virtually any surface, and is made of industrial grade aluminium.
The kit includes the board itself plus a 100mm wide carrier plate and the box. The mounting kit includes mounting hardware (screws and stand-offs) for both the extender board and the Pi.
The Pi-Bow Pro Features
- Brings the Rasberry Pi HDMI & Micro USB Ports to the USB/Ethernet Side.
- Industrial Grade Aluminium Enclosure
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi B+/2/3/3B+ etc.
- Acrylic Front & Rear Plates enable WiFi & Bluetooth
- Dimensions: 108.5mm x 30.0mm x 90.0mm
- Assembly Instructions
- The Pi-Box Pro Includes:
- HDMI & Micro USB Extender Board
- Carrier Plate
- E-Case B Extrusion
- Aluminium End Plate
- Acrylic End Plate (For WiFi & Bluetooth)
- Screws & Fixings
Please Note: the latest case revision now uses Torx Security screws! (Size TR10)
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.