OLED 2828 Display Module (Arduino Compatible)
Deliveryfrom just £2.50
No Quibblereturns policy
Next Day DeliveryOrder by 2PM*
Share this Product
An OLED display works without a backlight. Thus, it can display deep black levels and can bethinner and lighter than a liquid crystal display (LCD). In low ambient light conditions such as a dark room an OLED screen can achieve a higher contrast ratio than an LCD. OLEDtechnology is used in commercial applications such as displays for mobile phones and portabledigital media players, car radios and digital cameras among others.
Support arduino controller and other 3.3V microcontroller.
- Operating Voltage:3.3V,5V
- 262,144k Colors(max)
- 128×128 RGB pixel resolution
- Interface:SPI or Gadgeteer
- Operating emperature:-30? ~ +70?
- OLED Size:26.855 x 26.864mm (1.057 x 1.058")
- Module Size:52.00 x 42.00mm (2.05 x 1.65")
- Weight:20 g
- Size:1.5 inch
- Driver IC:SSD1351
- 3.3:Logic power3.3V
- 5V:OLED power 5V (through boost circuit to supply 13V to screen)
- CS:Chip Select